Welcome

Model, this blog is no longer avaialabe to any outsider other than 1 person, and that is myself. For some reason you are able to read this blog, then please exit this browser.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Wish

 Chapter 1
Thinking back now, it seemed almost like yesterday when everything started. I silently confess to myself that the action I made will never be able to return as well as the thing I once cherish. I slowly cry and thought to myself. The price was huge and it has cost me many things that I once cherish, but I had now realize that I had made the choice of solitary and nothing can ever change back time now. Even so, I will continue to hope. To hope that one day what I once lost will return to me again.
            I meet Von when I was an 8th grader. At that time I was being nonchalantly, mischievous yet I follow all the rule and sometime even twist them around. What I didn't know is that this meeting has change my normal every day routine of my life. We first meet when we introduce our self to the class during the first day of school. We shared an common interest and we became friend very quickly, but we will often argue about which one was right and wrong often and always he won the argument. We shared an common interest of playing massive multiplayer online role playing game.
"Don't play Fiesta, or any of Nexon product. You will just end up wasting your time," Von said breathlessly. He was an game expert at this so maybe I should trust him.
"If you think they suck, then I should maybe take them off the list that I am planning to play," I replied. "If that the case you got any game you like that you think I will like also?" I ask him.  
He replied, "Well how about Runes of~" the bell rang. Our lunch time was over and we have to quickly go to the classroom that will won't really accept anyone that is late. Von quickly said, "Runes of Magic, I bet for you it will be a good time distraction." as he quickly ran out of the cafeteria. My interest level in this game is going up because it sounded extremely fun and I couldn't wait to go home and research about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment