Dream-(1)a series of mental images and emotions occurring during sleep.(2)imaginative thoughts indulged in while awake.(3)ambition: a cherished desire.(4)pipe dream: a fantastic but vain hope (from fantasies induced by the opium pipe).(5)have a daydream; indulge in a fantasy.(6)a state of mind characterized by abstraction and release from reality.(7)experience while sleeping.(8)someone or something wonderful.~Wordnet
What is a dream? A dream is nothing but a illusion, if that is the case then why does people dream? Is it for pleasure? Desire? Goal? Love? What is the true purpose of dream? Is dream the only way to survive?~A dream
I had a dream about a strange question again. It was in the middle of 4 Am when I had suddenly awake from this dream. The dream was nothing but a paper with the question above that I tried to remember and put it into word, yet I feel that the dream is very meaningful. It occur to me that dream is a very mysterious things. I have many dreams such as wishing to have an ordinary lives or want to be something when I grow up, yet I have absolutely no clue what is the source of power that still lead me to believe and try hard. Is it because I want to believe in a illusion? Like love which is nothing more than just a sweet illusion that the mankind has surround itself because they cannot handle the pressure? Is it the same thing to me? Is dream like a desire? A desire that you wish so greatly and dearly that your brain automatically cause a illusion of you achieving that dream because there is no way you could achieve it? In the end, only nothing but illusion is remain.
A dream is nothing but false hope to me. Hope that will eventually lead to my downfall, but again what else do I have? I have already lost everything that is dear to me, if I have any. I am left with just standing alone with no meaning of life at all. If dream is going to be what I have left then how will I protect it? Bad luck is nothing but a friend to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment