PS:THERE IS SPOILER REGARDING THE BOOK KITE RUNNER. I BEG YOU DON'T READ THIS UNTIL YOU FINISH KITE RUNNER BECAUSE SPOILER SUCK!All of Amir’s actions are an attempt to rid his extreme regret and guilt for not helping a friend in need. Instead of admitting it, or letting go, he tries all of these things that result in a lost friend that could have been kept.
Overall, I really, really enjoyed reading this book. There were many surprises throughout the first third of the book, and it turned out much more interesting than I first thought it would be.
I disappear with Yen veiw because I think that not all of AMir's action are attempt of getting rid of his regret and guilt for not helping a friend in need. I think even without the incident between Hassen and Amir one way or another they will just break up. This is because Hassen is a Hazara and Amir is a Pashtun.Even though they are friend in the end they wouldn't/couldn't keep their friendship against the world. Rahim Khan has told a story to Amir telling Amir that in the end the world will win not human. This mean that from the very start Amir has already knew the consequences of letting Hassan living near him in such a racist contry where its Pashtun rules and the Hazara just die in the street. This mean that Amir has already been mentually preparing for everything before the Assef raping Hassan event happen.
If Amir already knew the consequences and he still leave it undone until the Assef raping Hassan event happen, then why would Amir change his mind so fast that he want Hassan to leave this that? Personally I think that Hassan has already shows many evidences of his loyalty to Amir. A time where he show his loyalty is after Hassan got raped by Assef, Amir beat up Hassan and told Hassan to beat him up. This mean that Hassan is willing to trust Amir so much that it is not even recommended that everything would be like this.
No comments:
Post a Comment