The movie night itself was very disorganized. The total duration of it was about four hours. After fifteen minutes of a unique lecture Jasmine, the movie started. After about 10 minutes into "without a paddle" out whole group left and went to hang out next to the weight room.I am very glad that I decided not to go to movie night. The fee was four dollar and five dollar at door for student. I at first decided to go to the movie night because it sound cool and fun. After looking at the way the student was organizing movie night 1 days before the actual date start. I become more and more disenchanted with the events thinking it going to be a waste of time as well as a waste of money. Fighting against the inner-want to have fun-self and my inner-not wasting any money-self, I decide that I shouldn't waste the money and so I didn't go to movie night.
From what Tony say it seem like the movie was very very disorganize. Not a lot of people was interested in the movie or they just simply gotten bored and they wish to have some fun with others instead of just watching a super boring movie.( DO NOT GET THE WRONG IDEA) I have made a good ideas and I think (hope) that one day I too would become a smarter choice making person. I am very bad at making choices. I am unique/weird person so the choices I made is always look upon by others. So I doesn't feel good at making the choice. Even during the hours of movie night, I was still having a conflict with myself deciding some type of 'this is my last chances god! hurry and go there. Other self say: There is no way you are wasting five dollar for that messy unorganized event' and that type of conflict continued to happen until the event ended. In the end both side did not win but instead time win. Time win because when the conflict win the event is already over so there is really no way for me to go back in time.
No comments:
Post a Comment