Oh man yesterday i just took the midterm. It actually harder than i thought it was super hard. The first midterm which is about Gun, Germ, and Steels movie. It was about somebody call Jared Diamond trying to uncover the secret of the European dominating the whole world. It also contained some part of a professor from College of Alameda, which is a college close to us and he gave us some lecture about World history. We were tested on those two things. I did study for the test in case you are going to ask. I did take notes on both of those things and study them. But, what I didn't really like is that the note I taken is not actually helpful on the actual real test, which suck bad in most case. The test was almost cover up with questions like question about what the main sources of food was for the European or Asia,etc. This mean that everything that I study the night before was actually useless and cannot be rely upon on. In the end I have to rely on my prior knowledge to actually tr to answer my question. Prior knowledge that was added with some useless knowledge that I did not need to know.
My other Midterm that I took yesterday was regarding biology. It was actually about the field of basic Evolution.
It asked questions such as define species or evolution. It also asked multi-choice such as many things such as example and other question. It was 1 point each for those question. Then there was something like design an procedure,etc for an experiment explaining some stuff. It was horrible hell that took all of my lunch time period. It was the worse.
No comments:
Post a Comment