I just argue with my mom... it been a while since this topic is bought up. It almost two years now thinking back about how it had started. My mom start to believe in religion, a Buddhist religion. I used to like that religion, but came to curse it. My life at home was turn around cause of it. After that incident, I hated this religion so much that I came to almost hate anyone that just mention it. My facial expression may not reveal anything, but I will say, "Shut up, and don't talk about that religion again." This is because I had lost my freedom in my house, the place in which I am suppose to have the most freedom. To me now, it is just a place that is agonizing to be in.
Supposedly, I am just suppose to have my own room. I HAD my own room for 2 years in this house, however, my mom took away the privilege of having my own room and she change it into some of her religious-happy-little-world to be in every night. It is not my room anymore. I do not have a room. I now study in the hallway, which is fine until I came to ASTI. At the hallway, I can almost hear everything happening in my house and I can really never fully concentrate in trying to study. It just break my focus every now and then. This is why life suck, this is why screw religion, this is why I should just kill myself and end the misery that I am having. Maybe I will just kill myself and get over it as my brain slowly suffocate because not enough oxygen-rich blood coming because I have took a knife and made a big cut. This is my final message: I just wish for once that I had experience a normal life, with friends and made funs experience as you experience the world.
*Author note: I am currently busy with my life...ill write this later... in the week... expect it soon... and thank you for everyone's concern, but I want to make it clear that I am fine and there's no need to worry about me. This is just a story I'm working on.*
*Author note: I am currently busy with my life...ill write this later... in the week... expect it soon... and thank you for everyone's concern, but I want to make it clear that I am fine and there's no need to worry about me. This is just a story I'm working on.*
No comments:
Post a Comment