Welcome

Model, this blog is no longer avaialabe to any outsider other than 1 person, and that is myself. For some reason you are able to read this blog, then please exit this browser.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

A child call "it

I have discuss about "A child call 'it'" with some of my classmate. I have found out many things that I will      [a) never notice by myself. I feel that if I haven't have this discussion and listen to what other people have to   [s) say, then I will never be able to get out of thinking inside the book stage. A child call it is basically about a [s) kid getting abuse by his mother. It is the 3rd worse case in the whole US. The story is told through the eye [ ]of the child and his experiences and thought (and some fillers) which he just add and I believe is a bunch of [e] bullshit other than using it as the purpose of adding something like a sense of humor (which the story barely h[l]ave any in my own opinion). The story is very realistic and the description of the torture was totally... bel[o]ievable, but not completely the best. After reading past chapter 6 and planning to read chapter 7 after this[h] and listening to my classmate opinion, I have come up with some conclusion about this book.

Dave, was torture by his mother and he had a horrible childhood due to that, but it still didn't explain why his Mother beat him up. Is there any real specific reasons? Is she just mentally insane and just want to beat up a kid? Is she just a weird perverted person who take pleasure from beating up kid in one of the most horrible ways? In order to answer those question you must first look at her action: It is said in chapter two in the book that his mother was very kind to him, but then the start of chapter is basically where he start to get torture. It all start out with how she will lie down in the couch and ask her children (which she have five including the author) to look for an item that she had lost and she would sometime beat up them if they couldn't find it. That is the start of it. What was the trigger of this unusual behavior? Is she going to turn back into the kind mother? It is later said in the book (I don't really know which part) that the author dad and mom will sometime drink Alcohol at 3:00 pm. This gave us proof that the parent is alcoholic, but because the mother was alcoholic and with my own prior knowledge I can guess that the trigger of the unusual behavior is something happen that is related to the Alcohol problem that they have. When the mother would beat up the author, she didn't feel anything was wrong as she continue to hit him. This might show us that the author mom was perhaps receive the same treatment in the past. 


No comments:

Post a Comment