Welcome

Model, this blog is no longer avaialabe to any outsider other than 1 person, and that is myself. For some reason you are able to read this blog, then please exit this browser.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

BOOK BLOG POST

I think the blog discussion went really great because I manage to learn about a lot of stuff that i either misinterpret or never catches in the book. I think this is very significant and important because it let me improve my knowledge about what the book "A child call 'it'" by Dave Pelzer which is about how a child was getting abuse by his mother and describe his every day life of how his mom torture him such as making him skip dinner and breakfast and make him into a must think of what he should and would  do to get my lunch every day. hjn

No comments:

Post a Comment