Welcome

Model, this blog is no longer avaialabe to any outsider other than 1 person, and that is myself. For some reason you are able to read this blog, then please exit this browser.

Monday, May 2, 2011

Online editing reviews

Billy:
First i would like to say good job, however, I would like to say that you should introduce whats going on in your intro and not having many paragraphs. In your first quote, you introduce a bunch of people. You should at least describe or say what their relationship with X-ray. Also,your 2nd quote CM is kinda short. It doesn't really contribute to your
Karisa:
First I would like to say in your third quote you forgot the " mark at the end. Also, your 2nd and 3rd quote don't really need a block quote. You should only block quote when you have 4 or more lines which 1st quote do but 2nd and 3rd don't which is a problem. Also, introduction to the quote can use some more work such as introducing and transition Sam:
Good job sam for writing it this long. I agree with some of the stuff you say. I think that all of this can be strengthen with some quote. into the quote would help the flow. paragraph.

No comments:

Post a Comment