Welcome

Model, this blog is no longer avaialabe to any outsider other than 1 person, and that is myself. For some reason you are able to read this blog, then please exit this browser.

Friday, May 13, 2011

The horror of May 13

I used to believe that May 13 is a joke. A horrible joke by those with a strange taste. I never thought that I will believe about curse. I never thought the day will come that forced me to believe this: Today is a curse day. In my whole life, nothing has ever been worse than this. At 6:49 Am, my desktop hard drive local adapter program malfunctioned and a unknown problem surfaced. 7:49 I left my folder containing my homework and head to school. 10:29 A total random question emerge in the familiar math question within the math test. 12:19, had to walk home to get the binder. 2:48 horrible wind and strange turns of event cause my old-school style picked football team to lose the game. 3:19 the desktop still broken. 6:19 desktop still broken, a problem arrived with the back-up laptop charger. 9:40, fixing the charger seem hopeless. This is my day. Nothing has been worser than this day. Horrible day! Glad it all over when I go to sleep... NOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment