I have finished all of my homework for the night, and all I have done fore the past four hours is play my Xbox.I figured since I have the two blog post due on Friday, I should stop wasting time and actually do something.I think this is sometimes true for me except that I usually play the computer instead of the Xbox or any of those devices. I am a computer nerd which I spend my time playing the computer rather than date or television or social network. I am more into the gaming side of the computer and I usually play that before I do my homework. Cameron's post is really true for me because I usually spend like two to three hours per day on computer game in which I figure is the last year which I can enjoy this luxury of playing computer game everyday. Everyday I try to finish my homework in which it cost four to six hours per day and add at max three hours of computer game. My life is really hectic because I am trying to balance playing and homework and study, but I been unsuccessful at it.
Last week at Thursday was exactly what happen to me in Cameron shoes. Trying to finish all five class homework cost me six hour and thirty minute of my life and I also have to add chores and computer game. I end up sleeping at 1:00 Am at Friday instead of usually 11:00 Pm in Thursday. So I end up figuring that if next years is harder than this year and this year is already hard enough with this kind of schedule. I end up figuring that I might reduce my playing time to maximum of about 1 hours per day or even less. So I end up figuring that I either drop out of Alameda Science and Technology Institute (which I won't unless you decide to put a gun in front of my head) or change my gaming schedule starting now. The second option sound fair to me so I end up trying to change my schedule. I bet the night of the day I am writing this post (which is 23 Sept. 2010 evening because I am writing this at the morning) will properly be something "OMG I am not done with Corbally homework yet ( My writing one class) or I did not do Mccoy homework ( My algebra two class) and it already 10:50 Pm!"
No comments:
Post a Comment