Welcome

Model, this blog is no longer avaialabe to any outsider other than 1 person, and that is myself. For some reason you are able to read this blog, then please exit this browser.

Monday, November 21, 2011

Dear 21st Nov. 2011,

 Today was the exhibition of Mrs. H. Today was very surprising, because I saw something I never wanted to. I guess it is true, you see people in a different light when they change themselves, even if it a simple change such as clothing. Two girls, once label as bland, has caught my interest. I do not know them at all, for this reason I am unable to make a choice of whether or not to chase after them. This is a hard choice, I do not want to get hurt, but it is not possible as I will always get hurt no matter what I do. I wonder if it my insensibility or habits. Oh, I also clarified things with Elizabeth. I finally figure out why she was making weird faces at me. It seem I jumped into conclusion too fast. Jumping into conclusions, that reminds me of the movie by the national geographic that Mr. Higashi showed us in class. I guess I will eventually forget about this current feeling. I hope to capture this feeling into word; if I were to describe it, then it would be excitement. What a weird day.
(P.S. Standing for 2 and a half hour in the exhibition hurt my foot
L)
Sincerely,         
Havili

No comments:

Post a Comment